Located at 1155 5th Street in West Oakland, 5th Street Lofts consists of 27 live/work units. The building was originally built in 1906 and was operated as a furniture warehouse until 1984. In 1984 the property was purchased by Madison Park and in 1985, the building was converted into 27 live/work units.
The project was one of Madison Park's first development projects and has enjoyed tremendous success for over 30 years. The project is a prime example of Madison Park's long-term approach to cultivating community and creating value.